Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Sad Little Changes
So every day (or at least six out of the seven days) of every week that I am at school, I ride the LINK at least two times a day. This is mainly because I have a lot of classes at SJU and because of the football games on Sundays, of course :o) Anyway, the bus. We have this route during the day schedule that takes us past a little auto shop on a corner in St. Joe, where there are always a number of cars sitting out on that corner, with some of them for sale. Last year, there was a fairly old, faded blue Buick that sat there. All year. It was $1000 or B/O, and I swear, that car did not move at all. Ever. My friends and I used to talk about the "$1000 car" and how long it had been there and if anyone would ever buy it. Now, I don't know what happened to that "$1000 car", but it's gone. It was a surprise to drive by the auto shop on my way to school for the first time this year, and to be quite honest, it still surprises me every day that I go by that corner and can't find the car. I will probably never find out what happened to that old Buick, but I surely do miss it! xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment