Whenever I thought about this coming year, I anticipated that things would change slightly from last year, but that it would be fairly similar, at least at first. Boy was I wrong. Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances (boys acting like they're still in middle school) I no longer hang out with the same group of people that I did last year. In fact, I now have no group of people to hang out with. Besides that, Brittany's classes are all at CSB and mine are all at SJU so we don't get to see each other very much anymore and it's been hard to get time with my other girlfriends too. As for boys, I've branched out a lot and have been hanging out with a lot of different people. I mainly spend time with Jordan, Phill, and Max, but I don't even see them that much. The sad fact is, it's been a lonely start to the year and things aren't really looking brighter in the future. I am fully aware of the fact that things will always change, but I guess I didn't expect such a huge change so quickly. This past week has not been a fun one, and I've spent a lot of time not knowing what to do with myself. I had a great talk with Brittany yesterday though, and made plans with a few different people for next week. Hopefully I can just keep on keeping on until things fall into place. I'm sure they will; they have to. In the meantime, I'll spend more time on homework and work, and I'll use this opportunity to figure out what kind of person I really want to hang out with.
Well, this was a semi-dramatic post. But, this blog isn't all about sunshine and happiness, it's about my life, and this is what's going on in it. Ah the joys of being a teenager, right? I'm sure all of you that are done with this stage of your life are grinning and thinking about your own years of drama... someday that will be me too! love to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment