Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Power Blogging

I think I maybe stole that phrase from one of my aunts, but it fits well for what I did today. It's been a very busy two weeks, and I haven't had much time to post on here, so I sat down today and did a whole bunch of typing. There are four new posts from today; each is about a different aspect of my life. I figured it would be a little overwhelming to put it all into one post. So, if you're reading this, make sure you go all the way down to the last one if you're interested in finding out what I've been up to.

Happy reading!

No comments: