When we got to SJU, all you could see was red. I absolutely love how much school spirit everyone has, and I adore seeing the campus red every Saturday. There are mobs of people; students and alums; walking towards the stadium, and when you get there, it's tough to find a shirt that's not red. I hung out with Molly and a friend of hers named Ashley, and Christian joined us for part of the game. It was boiling hot, and extremely crowded, but totally worth it. We won the game, and my uncle Dan was reffing, so that made it a great afternoon. (I was telling all of my friends that my uncle was reffing, so it's a good thing we won :o) ) I got to catch up with a lot of people that I haven't seen in a while, and pretty much just had an enjoyable few hours. Now, I am procrastinating my homework (because who does homework on such a beautiful Saturday? Or an Saturday for that matter) and later, I'm heading out to Coldspring to hang out with one of my best friends from SCSU, Matt.
I hope you are all enjoying this great weather! hugs.
No comments:
Post a Comment