I feel like the past two weeks have been an absolute blur. This time two weeks ago, I was staying with my grandma, trying to manage to stay awake for more than a couple of hours at a time. Between then and now, I've moved into my first apartment, started a new component of an old job, started a new semester, freaked out about how long my vision is taking to come in, researched PRK and relaxed, had my first sibling leave home and start college, reunited with a lot of old friends, made plans to reunite with even more of them, sent a couple of friends abroad and another to a brand new, full time job, and started trying to grasp the fact that I'm a senior. Below is a lot of updates about some of those things... let me know if I've missed anything you want to hear about. Love you all!
PS My roommate and I REALLY REALLY want a blender, so if anyone has one that they no longer want/need, we'll take it!
2 comments:
hmmmm, what do you want a blender for?
:) We only want it for making smoothies, I promise!! We both have a bunch of fresh fruit, and we can't eat it all before it goes bad, so we thought we'd try our hand at finding creative ways to eat it.... not that smoothies are all that creative!
Post a Comment