I just finished my Psych final! Now I only have to finish up the last essay assignment, and that's set up on a time-line, so I can't do anything for it until tomorrow. Wow, it feels good to be done with class :o) Okay, I just wanted to share that.
I'm leaving here in three days; that hasn't really sunk in yet. I'm pretty much packed, because I sent a lot of stuff home with the fam yesterday, but my mind hasn't registered the fact that I only have a couple of days left. It's been another good summer up here, although it has been rather stormy. This is the point in the summer where I forget about all of the bad things that have happened, and only remember the god stuff. The stuff like when it hasn't been storming, it's been beautiful; like painting that cabin the other week; like having fun with the boys at work; like making another TEC retreat; like having such great bosses; like my brother graduating and my new cousin being born; like the quiet mornings that I biked and ran in; like the gorgeous evenings that I sat on the dock during; like all of the good books I've read; like skiing with Jordan and Steve; like seeing Erin and Will in Longville... it really was good overall. And now, it's over. I'm still waiting to hear about my new/old job at school, but I know that I only have two and a half weeks tops/two weeks minimum before my summer is over. I can't believe how fast it went. Crazy.
love, Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment