Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Not Much New

The pain of beginning another new school year is setting in: I just had my dad cosign my $16,000 loan, and I put $270 on my credit card in books (with another $100 one to buy still). Plus, I still have to buy things like plates, utensils, a toaster, pots and pans, and all that good stuff. This will be the poorest beginning of a year yet. It will also be the last beginning of a year, so I guess I can deal with it.

Only one week left until I find out once and for all if I am a good candidate for LASIK surgery, and hopefully only one week and one day until I get the actual surgery. I can't wait. My glasses are driving me crazy.

Nothing else new here. xo Rachel

2 comments:

Juli P said...

Rachel,
I've got some misc. kitchen stuff in a box upstairs, a couple pans, a stir fry pan, gadgets, etc.
Do you want me to keep it for you? You're welcome to it....
Anything else you think you might need? Let me know. We got lots of stuff!

Rachel said...

Juli,

YES YES YES!! I would love to take a look at that stuff. Joe and I are going to be fighting over what we can find around our place, and I can tell already that we're not going to be happy with each other about it. We're both moving into essentially unfurnished apartments, so we're both looking for pretty much anything. Explicitly, I'm looking for everything to do with the kitchen other than basic silverware, all types of cleaning supplies, baskets, etc. etc. Thank you!!