Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Stuff

I have officially set the date for when I come home, and it is coming up way too fast for my liking! I am hoping to get LASIK eye surgery done before I go back to school, and my pre-op exam is on August 6th, which makes my return home date August 5th. It's still three and a half weeks away, but it feels like that's no time at all. Anyway. I'm in a list mood again, so here's my list for today:

* I am almost done with my online class (yay!) I just have the course final left to take and a short essay, for lack of a better word, entitled Taking Psychology With Me. I assume that this is just to get feedback on the course.

* The weather has been gorgeous other than the big storm we had last night that blew down some trees at the resort and left me without power once again, this time for six hours.

* I mowed the lawn for the first time in over a year on Friday. It wasn't my favorite experience in the world.

* I've been trying to get back into running for the first time since I quit in 8th grade. Any tips for making this an easier task would be greatly appreciated.

* Even though I don't really want to leave here, there are two things that are making it appealing right now. One is that I'm lonely. And a little bored. The other is that I'm really excited to move into my apartment and finally live with Erin again.

* As much as I can't wait to get back to school, it's going to be weird because a lot of my friends will be abroad. This fact is starting to sink in, mainly because my first friend to go goes tomorrow, and I really don't like it.

* It's also starting to sink in that this is my last year of school ever, unless I decide to go to law school someday.

* I'm sitting at work, completely alone, and I'm really bored but I can't think of anything else to add to my list.

So I'm done for now. Enjoy the weather as much as you can (I know it gets stickier the further south you go) and I'll see you when I see you. love to all.

No comments: