Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Friday, July 23, 2010

What a Day, What a Day

The exterminator came today... It turns out that we have carpenter ant colonies everywhere on our property! He showed me three nests that he had found, and that was before I left to come back to work; he hadn't even started in on the crawl space yet :o( Some other pieces of good news that he shared with me: the main support beam for our cabin is quite molded and he thinks there is a gas leak somewhere in the place. I'm not very excited about this whole situation...

That's all for now! xo

No comments: