I always have thoughts going through my mind about what I would set my Facebook status to if I had internet access, but I don't so I can't put them up. Here's a list of the ones that have gone through my head over the past few days:
* ... is SO happy! What a wonderful weekend it was!
* ... woke up singing "I Wish You Jesus" today
* ... came home to an infestation of carpenter ants :o(
* ... is beyond thankful for the gift of some amazing new friends
* ... will forever be grateful to the TEC 506 boys for reinforcing some important values
* ... thinks that the carpenter ants need to stop biting
* ... has two weeks left
* ... hates having to get out of the shower to answer the phone
* ... "freezie pops are addicting"
* ... is starting to realize how lonely this year will be without certain people
* ... is sitting four feet from the television watching Fantasia, just like a three year old
* ... can't wait to move into the apartment with Erin
* ... is looking forward to girl's night with Jeni and Claire
* ... dislikes not being able to do her own laundry; one of her sisters inevitably ends up with some of her clothing
* ... still hasn't stopped smiling
* ... has interacted with more spiders in the past three hours than necessary
I guess that even if I did have access to the internet, I probably wouldn't have posted all of these though. I really hate it when people update their statuses every ten minutes. Anyway, that's a good enough synopsis of my week, so my work here is done. love!
No comments:
Post a Comment