Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Work, Work, and More Work
I moved up to school really quite early this year in order to start a new component of my job in Campus Ministry. I applied, and was selected, to be a member of what is currently called the Leadership Team. There are four women on this brand-new team, and we get to essentially make it into pretty much whatever we want. The first four days we were here, there were a lot of meetings/time spent talking and figuring out some of the broader aspects of what we want to do. We met with our two bosses to keep them in the loop, and we helped plan the all-team retreat that took place last Friday and Saturday. It will definitely add to my workload for this year, but I'm pretty excited about it. It's going to be a great chance to not only develop my skills as a leader, but also to learn everything there is to learn about the Liturgical aspect of Campus Ministry from David. I must say though, it is nice to be done with the eight hours of meetings every day! Now, is just remains to see what we make of this new venture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment