Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

School-less Saturdays

I have loved Saturdays for many years now, since they were the day off of school that you didn't really have to worry about anything except tomorrow's impending homework doom. However, I now love Saturdays even more. Today, I slept until 12:30, woke up and watched a movie, went down and watched football with the boys, went home to shower and do laundry, and I just got back to the boys'. And I feel absolutely no guilt about having done nothing with my day. Nor will I feel any guilt tomorrow when I do exactly the same thing. Gotta love it!

No comments: