Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Amazing

How fast your day turns around when your (Madison) best friend returns home, the weather is fabulous, you have an awesome trainer who gets class done two full hours early, you get to spend some time in your own apartment, and you're looking at a night of funness with your favorite people in Madison. This almost (okay, not really almost, hardly at all) makes up for the horror that was this week. Have a grand Friday evening, whether you're staying in or going out!

much love.

No comments: