Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
And So It All Begins...
I went to the doctor on Friday morning, since when I had woken up my ankle was twice the size it's supposed to be, and came home in an air cast with orders to stay off my foot and on crutches until my follow up appointment on the 12th. Aside from the irritating slowness this adds to my life, it really puts a damper on the things that I can do on my own. Sarah's out of town this week for work, so I am getting carted off to spend some time with my downtown friends. Since I'm on codeine, I can't drive, and since I'm on crutches, I can't do stairs very well (I've been going up them backwards on my butt, and hopping down them when people are with me to carry my crutches...). Sarah has been staying with me to help out with everything; driving me around and helping me get things done around my place, but she left this afternoon for a go-live in Iowa, so I'm throwing myself upon the mercy of our boys. Luckily for me, they're pretty fantastic, and they're all willing to take me in for however long I need. So this week, I'm getting in some quality time with the guys, and I'm looking forward to lots of football viewing and video games and all the weird things that guys like to do. Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment