Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Friday, October 7, 2011

It's FINALLY Here!

This is the end of the never-ending week, and I have never been happier to see a Friday in my life. My arms, abs, and right leg have gotten a crazy workout this week, and I cannot wait to give them a rest by being super lazy tomorrow. Luckily, the boys don't seem to be too sick of me yet, so I'm still getting taken care of really well. Unfortunately, my hard-headed independence has started to make itself known, so I'm starting to resent needing help all the time. I pity anyone who is stuck on crutches for any amount of time - I can't wait to get rid of mine. The weather is gorgeous and I want to be outside, playing and enjoying it. Fingers crossed that that day comes next Wednesday.

Enjoy the beautiful weather!

xo

No comments: