Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Longest.... Week.... Ever....
I can't believe it's only Tuesday! I feel like the past two days have spanned well over a week of my life; I don't remember the last time that I felt that a week had been so long so quickly. Staying with the boys has been fun - probably because Michelle came and spent the night with me here last night, and we watched Lion King at midnight - but it's still rough not being in my own place. Plus, my armpits are just killing me, which makes everything worse. We're off to frisbee shortly here, and then we plan to have another kid's movie night and sleepover, before hopefully getting to bed before 2:30 am. Hope your days are going faster than mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment