Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Monday, October 3, 2011
Yay for Codeine!
Today was a rough day... I didn't even want to get up off the couch that I slept on last night. We made it to work around 8:30, and by 9:30 I was ready to go home. The codeine helped a LOT, but I can't take it often enough to keep the pain entirely at bay. I have my cast off for the first time in well over 24 hours right now, and my foot looks horrible. So much for my hopes of a speedy quick recovery. Getting around is an awful experience (and a really really really slow one) and it makes me wish that our campus wasn't quite so large. At least I'm getting a good upper body workout. Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment