Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Sunday, November 6, 2011
November?!
When did that happen? I cannot believe how quickly the past month has gone by. I stayed living with the boys until the 12th, and then returned to living on my own. My ankle is not at 100% yet, unfortunately, but I started physical therapy last Monday, so hopefully that will help. Not too much out of the ordinary going on out here; just working to finish up tests/projects for my classes and hanging out with friends. I'm loving the cooler weather, and I'm looking forward to the snow. The strange realization that I am not moving home in a six months is starting to sink in - I'm here for the long haul now. It's a good thing I love my job, because I would hate to have to live this life every day for the next number of years if I didn't like it. Anyway, I'm off to get ready to head downtown for a weekly t.v. show viewing date. Hope all is well with you, and I should be back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment