Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Roommate Bonding

One of the great things about college, something I will definitely miss when I'm gone, are the nights where I can just kick back and do nothing. I have a little bit of homework, and so does Erin, but nothing too important, so we decided that we would have a movie night. The movie of choice? None other than the Beauty and the Beast, of course. We both love Disney movies, and couldn't pass up this opportunity once we had voiced it. We took one look at each other and were like, "yup, that's what we're doing tonight!" We hopped in the showers, came back and settled down on the futon (which is GREAT: thanks Aunt Tesa and Uncle Paul!) with our computers, and are singing our hearts out to the wonderful music in this movie. Love it.

Post Script: There are a number of posts from today, so read all the way down to get caught up. Love you!

2 comments:

The Ramos Family said...

Glad you're putting the futon to good use. Did you end up making a cover for it? Hope you enjoyed movie night!

Rachel said...

I did end up making a cover; it's black and seems to be working out well. It was tough getting it on though, so it may never get washed :o) Movie night was great, and we can't wait to have another one!