Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Randomness
You may not find this as funny as I did, but I'll share it anyway. Every Friday, CSBSJU comes out with a newspaper, and you can find copies of it all over campus. I typically pick a copy up in the Reef after lunch and read it on the bus on my way back to CSB. This Friday, I also had a tube of disinfectant wipes to bring back, since Jordan's never going to use them. As I walked down the hall to my room, I realized that I was holding the disinfectant wipes like a cup of coffee and had the newspaper in the same hand.... it was quite reminiscent of someone picking up a cup of coffee and the paper on their way to work. It made me laugh, partially because of the fact that I've never done anything like that before, and partially because people are so worried about being clean nowadays, that it just didn't seem that odd. Does that make sense? I hope so, and even if this is the dumbest thing you've read all day, I hope it at least brought a rueful smile to your face :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment