Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Best Website EVER

Everyone has a bad day every once in a while, right? Well, today I discovered the perfect solution to the doldrums. It's called www.mylifeisaverage.com. People post random things on here, and they are just hysterical. I have spent hours on it today (yes, my homework is suffering because of it), and I haven't stopped laughing since I started reading the entries. I was sitting here in my room, totally alone, and I was laughing out loud and clapping, I was so delighted with it.

Moral of this story: if you're having a bad day, need a way to kill some time, or don't want to do your work, check out www.mylifeisaverage.com. Trust me, it's wonderful.

No comments: