Love you all :o)
Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Monday, October 26, 2009
The End
So much to say.... I don't know where to start! This will probably be another series of posts on the same day, so I'll start with the most mundane things. The Johnnies have won two more football games, leaving us undefeated for this season. One of those two games was the legendary Johnnie-Tommie game, which was fantastic! There were 12,903 fans in attendance, and traffic was absolutely horrifying. One of my friends sat on a bus for over and hour and a half to get to the game. Luckily, I have a car and a local-yokel friend, so we took the back roads and made it there in less than 20 minutes. The game was GREAT and the fans stormed the field after we won in overtime. Classes are going fine, most of my big projects are done with, so it should be fairly easy going until the end of the semester. Work is also going fine; our Masses are getting better and better as the weeks go on. Otherwise, the day to day things of my life are the same as always. Nothing too exciting. Well, this is the end of a lot of updating, so if you persevered, you're all caught up now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment