Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Who Can Say...

PROCRASTINATION??? I can! I most seriously do NOT want to do my homework right now, so I think I'll sit here for a little while and type to my faithful (and not so faithful) readers. I have a paper due on Thursday, a big huge math test on Friday, a math assignment to get done before Friday, a few chapters of textbooks to read, letters to write, emails to respond to, and oh so much more to do, but I just don't think I'm going to start any of that right now.

It's been awhile since I've been on here... nothing too terribly exciting has happened in the past two and a half weeks, quite unfortunately. I've been going about life as usual, just trying to make it until the end of the semester. Classes are going fine, even though I still despise my math class. (Remind me again why I'm a math major???) I've also signed up for classes for next semester: I'm taking two Comm classes, one about gender and language, the other about the way the media affects children; another math class, one of the "bears" of the curriculum; and my upper level Theology class. I only have classes every other day, which is SUPER exciting, and my media Comm class is a night class, which I am also quite excited about.

Speaking of classes, I have officially made the decision to graduate in the Spring of 2011. Now that I've made the decision, I feel great about it, and I'm slowly learning who all I am going to graduate with: I know a lot more of the Junior class than I thought I did! I'm still a little apprehensive about what life after college will hold, but I'm getting more and more excited to find out. Sometimes, I forget that I'm graduating in 18 months, but then I remember and I freak out a little bit. I have so much to do before I graduate!

In other news.... there really is no other news. Or at least not any that I care to post onto the world wide web for any random person to read. I hope that you have been enjoying the beautiful fall weather (finally!) and that you are getting outside to enjoy it as much as possible. Love to all.

PS Only two more weeks until I'm HOME for Thanksgiving!! Yay :o)

No comments: