Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Finally!

I'm free! I got to take my brace off this morning, this time for good. I am very excited about this, and I'm making good use of my freedom. It's kind of funny though, I still forget sometimes that I can use my left hand properly, and I go to use it the way I have been for the past few weeks. 

Anyway, it's been a week or so since I've been on here. So it's time for a fill-in. This past weekend, Karen came up for Little Sib's weekend, which was fun. Dad brought her up Friday evening, and we met in St. Cloud for dinner. My best friend Brittany had her whole family up (two boys, 6 and 12, and her sister, 17, plus her parents) and an extra friend that wanted to tour the school, so we all got together when I got back to CSB and just kind of hung out for the night. We met some of the boys and then went to a comedy act, which was quite good. Merideth, Heather, and Brittany also had one of their mutual high school friends up, and we met her Saturday morning. Saturday was filled with a photo scavenger hunt and more hanging out. We popped in a movie late Saturday night, since none of our visitors were used to staying up until the wee hours of the morning. Sunday, Karen and I got up, went to breakfast, and then met Mom in Waite Park to catch the 12:30 showing of New In Town. For all you native Minnesotans out there, I would recommend you watch that. It's not amazing enough to the point where I would say go see it in theaters, but someday, rent it. It's pretty funny. 

Other than that, nothing too exciting has happened in my life over the past week and a half. I've been working on a couple of research papers for various classes, and trying to stay ahead in all of my others. I work approximately 11 hours each week, spread out over Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and then enjoy Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Piano lessons are still up in the air; I have definitely decided though to either drop them or take an incomplete. I sign up for my room tomorrow, and I'm really excited about that. But that's about it.

Love to all...

No comments: