Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Back to good ol' (not so cold) MN

Well, we made it through our last day in Florida without too many problems. Grandma stayed sick all the way home, and we figure it had to be the water in the house, because she was the only one who kept drinking it. 

Friday afternoon we ended up at the beach again. It was nice for a while, but the clouds moved in quickly, and by 5:00 we packed it up and called it a day. We headed "home", showered, and then went to McDonald's for our last meal in the Sunshine State. By the time we made it home, everyone was exhausted, so we put the little kids to bed, and turned on the boob tube. The rest of us packed up what we could in anticipation of our 10:00 checkout time and then hit the sack around 11:00.

Saturday morning was filled with the last little bit of packing and laundry, before we left at 10:30. We made it to the airport and checked in by noon, got a pizza, and boarded the plane. The following seven hours weren't very exciting: two plane rides, one with a half an hour delay on the runway for reasons unknown to us, and finally loading into the car to go home. 

I was in bed by 10:30 and slept until close to 9:00 this morning. With daylight savings time, we don't have to deal with any jet lag, which is pretty nice. I packed everything up this morning, and headed out around 1:00. It's SO nice to be back at school; I never realize quite how much I miss it until I'm settled back in. I have church in an hour, and hopefully by the time we're done my friends will all be back. I can't wait to get to SJU and see the boys... I know there were lots of cross country trips taken and I can't wait to hear about them. Tomorrow it's back to the grindstone! xo

No comments: