Well this has quite possibly turned out to be the worst vacation/spring break I have ever experienced. We started off the week with bad weather and two sick people. As time went on, we started finding dead (and live) cockroaches all over the place. Next thing you know, Karen, Nina, and myself are all sick. And by sick I mean throwing up sick. The three of us were up most of the night Wednsday night, and Karen and I were totally out of commission yesterday. I didn't even see Karen (or eat anything for that matter) for over 24 hours because I was sleeping in our room and she was stuck on one of the couches. Of course, yesterday had to be the nicest day of the week, and neither of us were able to enjoy it...
We're all feeling better today, although I'm still a little weak. The skies are clear and blue and the sun is shining, so hopefully I can muster up enough energy to shower and get outside to enjoy our last day here. By this time tomorrow, we'll be packing up to head home to cold MN.
That's about all the excitement I've got for now. Hope everyone is staying healthy!
No comments:
Post a Comment