Wednesday morning, I got up and headed back to Princeton to get my wrist checked out. It's been sore and swollen for three and a half weeks, so I decided it was time to get it looked at. As it turns out, I have tendonitis in my left wrist. I'm stuck in a wrist brace for the next two weeks, and it's been tough. I'm only allowed to take it off for showering, and it's been very interesting learning how to live with only one functioning hand. I can't move my thumb at all, which makes it difficult to type, eat, get dressed, and pretty much anything else you can think of.
Pretty soon, we have to sign up for next year's rooming in the sophmore dorms. As of early this week, I was planning on getting a single next to Merideth and Brittany, but things may be changing. I know a girl from Collegebound, Erin, as well as her boyfriend and main group of friends. We've never really hung out, but we both really like each other and always want to hang out. As of right now, she's signed up for a quad next year, but we decided earlier this week that we want to live together. We discussed everything that we could think of, and it sounds like we'll be a perfect match. She is still waiting to find out about the quad, though, so we won't be able to figure this out until next week. She's someone I never even thought of living with, but now I'm really excited about the prospect of doing so.
Well, my wrist is bugging me, and I've got to go get ready for the next part of my day, so I leave you all with my love until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment