Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, I've been off from school for three and a half weeks now, and I haven't updated this at all, so I thought I would quick type something up before I head back up. Break has been great; I haven't really done much with my HS friends or anything, but I've really enjoyed just hanging out at home and reading. I have read a TON of books over the past three weeks; stocking up for when I can't read what I want to. I've also watched a bunch of movies, at home and in the theaters. Christmas was great, and so was New Year's. 

I'm packing up to go back to school today, and I feel like I have SO MUCH STUFF!! It's a little overwhelming, and I keep trying to figure out what I can leave here, but there isn't anything. I got a bunch of clothes for Christmas, so I have to bring all of those back, and I ordered my textbooks online and those came a couple of days ago, so I have to find space for those. Anyway, I just wanted to take a quick break from packing, but I have to get back to it. I have to leave in about an hour, and I feel like I still have stuff scattered everywhere. You know, those little things that get left all over the place and are a little hard to collect :o) I will try to write more about my break in the next couple of days, as well as tales of my first few days of a new semester. Love to you all!

No comments: