Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Bummer!
So I just got back from selling my first semester books back, and I made a grand total of $15. $15! Out of $388.40 four months ago! Granted, I kept my math book, which was $133.50, and they wouldn't buy back my French book, which cost me $170.50 in August, but still. I only got $15 back for about $100 worth of books. That kinda stinks. Hopefully I'll make a little more next semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rachel,
I hate to burst your bubble, but the buying and selling of college textbooks is the biggest scam known to the poor college student!
It used to drive me nuts how the school bookstore would take advantage of everyone! that same book that was bought back for $15 will retail for probably $75 "used" next semester.
I always ended up selling my used textbooks on Ebay or half.com . . . I also bought most of mine there too (if I had the syllabus in time).
See you next week!
Post a Comment