Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Friday, December 5, 2008

A Non-Interesting Week

Well this week went by fast! I can't believe that I only have one week left of classes, two finals, and then I'm done with my first semester of college. It's crazy!

This week wasn't that interesting... classes every day, Wind Ensemble Monday, Wednesday, and today, work Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and homework. I think that all of my teachers decided that now would be a great time to pile on the work. I have papers due in two of my classes, a French portfolio, which includes three papers in French, two movie reviews, five t.v. show reviews, and three corrected tests.... all typed and perfected for French (obviously), and then at least one more quiz in my math class. On top of that, I have more rehearsal tomorrow, a concert on Sunday, and a piano performance next Friday. Oh sigh. It's not really all that much, it's just a lot of busy work, and finding time to do busy work is tough.

On the plus side, today is Friday, and I don't technically have to do my homework, although I am going to so that I don't have as much to do when I'm at home tomorrow night. And I get to sleep in tomorrow... to an extent. I have to be at SCSU by about 10:45, so I won't get to sleep as late as I'd like, but it's better than having to get up at 6:40.

Oh yeah, I finally made my way back over to SJU at night this week. I came over yesterday evening for the first time in three weeks, and I'm back again tonight. Tonight, Mom and Dad came up and went to a concert with me, so that was fun. And, it's snowing out, and everything is turning white, which is also great. :o)

Anyway, I don't really have anything important to talk about, I just thought I'd write about my week, boring as it was. I hope all is well with whomever you may be, and I shall see you when I see you.

No comments: