Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Unfortunate Incidents

And it's back to school, yet again. Easter break was good; jury duty got pushed off, so I had a few days at home to be lazy and get very very little of the homework done that I needed to. It was good to see everyone again, and to be able to spend yesterday with my Dad's side of the family, celebrating Easter. I packed up late this morning, and headed back to school.... only to make it 11 miles and blow a tire. Since I was coming back up here, I chose not to get dressed in real clothes, so I was standing on the side of the road trying to get the plastic coverings off the lug nuts in my pj shorts and my hair piled on top of my head when a nice guy stopped and helped me change my tire. It was really kind of him to do so, although it did upset me because I could have done it on my own if I had been able to get the dang plastic covers off. Sigh. Anyway, four weeks left of class and I've got a bunch to do before I can leave. Now to find the motivation to do it...

xo Rach

No comments: