Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunshine!

What a beautiful day! I'm sitting outside of my dorm building trying to do some homework, and I'm loving it. We only have a few weeks left up here, and then I'll be able to forget about homework and just enjoy the wonderful weather.... at the cabin!! Well, the homework is not going so well, but I'm definitely about to fall asleep laying out here in the sun. Luckily, I don't have to leave for class for another couple of hours, so I'm going to just give up on the homework and catch a nap. Hope that everyone can get outside for a little while, especially if you have kids. xo

No comments: