Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Busy and Lazy and Something In Between

I have passed my busiest day that should occur until May 8th (which is when we have Commencement Masses; two in a row starting early in the morning). I have also passed probably my laziest day until then too. Tuesday was the busy one: a 30 minute presentation in my 8am class, a big test in my 1pm class, and another, 20 minute, presentation in my night class. Plus work and a trip to Perkins at midnight. Yesterday was the lazy one. All I really did was work; I worked for a few hours in the morning and got to play with my boss's new daughter for a while too! I fell asleep on the futon around 7:30, and didn't wake up for an hour. I was going to crawl into bed around 9, but Matt called, so we talked for a while and made plans for tonight. Erin and I ended up talking from about 10 until 1am about everything under the sun, and then I slept for a few hours before I got up for my first four hours at work of the day. (I'm going back in under half an hour for our end of the year party) There's nothing too new in my life; I'm trying to get things figured out for Commencement Masses and next year, wrapping up this year, and seeing people for the last time before summer. I've decided that I'm going to teach myself to play guitar this summer: my boss is going to find one for me, and then come fall I can start playing in church. Okay, that's really all I've got. I'm sure I'll be back on here sometime soon while I'm trying to avoid studying for my two finals and then again after them to avoid packing my room up. Love to all.

No comments: