Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Nerves... After 13 Years

After taking piano lessons for 13 years and playing flute for almost 10, and having to perform on a regular basis on each of those instruments, you'd think that a five minute performance of two short songs on my primary instrument wouldn't be cause for fear, right? Wrong. I had my piano jury this morning, and it was literally five minutes long: walk in, say hi, sit down, play two pieces, and I was done. And yet, I was really nervous. I hate that. But the good news is that I'm almost done for the semester. One class left, two finals, and a bunch of work in Campus Ministry and I'm out of here. Two weeks from today, I'll be settling back in at the cabin for the summer. Crazy. Love you all!

No comments: