Well, I don't want to do my homework, so I'm back again. Time is flying by and I can't believe how much I have to do and how much of it I haven't done. But the weather is beautiful, and I only have two and half weeks left until I can enjoy it fully. Except for my online class that I'm taking this summer. But that shouldn't be that bad; I'm kind of looking forward to it.
Other things I'm looking forward to:
* The TWINS game on Friday
* My family coming up on Saturday
* Birthday Brunch with my roomie on Sunday
* Turning in my (hopefully) last math assignment of the year tomorrow
* Hanging out at St. John's with Jordan Craig Wetter (if he doesn't ditch me again) tomorrow night
* My summer job
* The sophomore semi-formal dance next Friday
* Joe's prom in two weeks
* Turning in my applications for my degrees
* .... I think that's all for now
I hope you are all having a chance to enjoy this wonderful weather. Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment