That's all for now folks! xo
Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
The Point of No Return
To quote a song from one of my favorite movies, I have reached the point of no return: today (about an hour ago), I officially became a member of the graduating class of 2011! Although I've known for a few months now that I wanted to graduate next May, and although I got the go-ahead a few weeks ago, I had not yet made the official transition of telling the school that yes, I am planning on graduating May 2011, so please put me on the list and send me the application for degree next month. This afternoon, I went to the Registrar and changed my status and am now listed as a junior.... and I'm really excited about it :o) It's finally real; I'm really doing it. There is no way to turn back now, since by choosing not to apply to a major I have no other option. Wow, I almost can't believe that this has finally happened. It's been about three months in the making, and it's almost unreal that I have nothing else that I have to do for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment