Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Avoiding Homework Yet Again...

Well, I've discovered that more things than snow days can effectively steal away my motivation. Such as Spring Break being just around the corner, shopping with my mom, having pretty much every commitment I have in any given week fall on one day, trying to figure out how to write an annotated bibliography, the Olympics starting.... I could go on and on. (Maybe I just never had any motivation in the first place???)

Anyway, the last week has been quite busy, but overall uneventful. I've just been going to class, going to work, doing homework, hanging out with Erin and her boy, catching up with folks from high school. These two weeks are always my least favorite ones of the year since Spring Break looks so close even though I still have to get through a week and a half before I can fly off to sunny Mexico.

Oh yeah, fun news: I'm starting a Women's Self Defense class tomorrow. I've been getting emails about it since last fall (I think the class is offered a few times each semester), and I finally signed up. They are three hour classes each Wednesday for five weeks, and I have no real idea what they entail, but I'm looking forward to them regardless.

Okay, that's all I've got for ya. xo

No comments: