Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Days...

They just take all the motivation out of me. Yesterday we had classes and bussing cancelled around 11:00, and even though I did have to go to two of my three classes, it was great to have the afternoon and evening off. Unfortunately, I lost every ounce of motivation (which wasn't a very high amount to begin with....) that I had originally had for the coming week. I did most of my homework for the week last Friday and Saturday, but I still have a little bit left, and even though I haven't had anything on my schedule since 11am yesterday, I can't bring myself to do it. It's math, and I hate math, so this is perfectly normal, but still. I need to do it. And I also need to do some researching for my night class tonight. The problem is that even though I have five whole hours before I have to catch a bus for my class tonight, I feel like there's not enough time to do my homework, so I don't even want to try. Ridiculous, huh? Well, I'll try and get back to it now.

I hope you all stayed safe and warm in the snowstorm! xo

No comments: