Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Friday, August 10, 2012
I Think I'm Allergic... to Minnesota
I came home on Tuesday night to spend about a week with my family, and ever since I got here my nose has been running and my head and body have been aching. I recognize these symptoms as symptoms of allergies, and they didn't show up until I got home earlier this week! I guess it's something different growing around here or something in the air that's doing this to me, but the week has not been quite as good as I anticipated. Hopefully this will all clear up when I head back home, because trying to move in to my new apartment with this would suck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment