Well, we've finally got all of our stuff in our new apartment (except my piano; that's coming this afternoon) and now we're starting to get things organized. Our kitchen is a complete disaster area, but both of our bathrooms are put together! I'm in desperate need of a few bookshelves to house my many books, but other than that it should just be a matter of unpacking boxes/bags and putting things where they belong.
We've also moved both of our cats in, and it's been an interesting hour since I got back with Callie. She and Mikey have met several times, but given the fact that this is a completely new place for both of them, things are a little tense between them at this point.
It's going to be interesting, this whole living with another person again, but I'm looking forward to the year to come. Our apartment is beautiful, the weather is turning gorgeous, and I'm sleeping in a bed again for the first time in two and a half weeks - gotta love it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment