Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Sailing
Yesterday was one of my favorite days spent in Madison thus far. A group of us from work went out sailing on Lake Mendota for the entire, beautiful, sunny, amazing afternoon and it was better than words can describe. I have so missed being on the water since I moved away from home and easy access to the lakes at school and the cabin, and I don't think I stopped smiling once all afternoon. The weather was hot, the lake was cool, and it was an all around perfect day. I came home exhausted and sunburnt and wouldn't have changed a minute of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment