Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Decision Time
So the interviewing is going well... I have a couple of follow-up interviews and one firm job offer. The problem is that I have no clue what I want to do with the next few years of my life and therefore have no clue what I'm going to do. I'm positive that one of the jobs shall not be in my future. However, I need to decide if I want to be in the commission-based world of employment because both of the other jobs are commission based. Any advice? What do you think about working on commission? Is it miserable? Can I make it that world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment