Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Let The Fun Begin
Today I started packing up my place and moving everything over to the house where I'm temporarily storing it all... You'd think that I would have remembered how much I hate trying to pack everything neatly, leaving the stuff that I need out and putting away everything that doesn't play a vital role in my life, but I conveniently pushed the memory of moving out here from my mind. It doesn't help that it's 100+ degrees again, and that I have no one to help me this time. I managed one car-ful of things before I quit for the morning; this afternoon has to see at least two more trips over or I'll never get all of my stuff taken care of before I come home to MN for a little while!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment