Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Interviews, Interviews

Today I walked back in to my apartment after spending some time at the pool and my phone rang. I was dripping wet and my cat desperately wanted my attention, but I answered the phone anyway. Twenty minutes later, I had completed a phone interview and scheduled a face-to-face interview for next Monday morning. In the middle of my call to a friend to share the news, I got another phone call from a number that I didn't recognize. Twenty minutes later... yup, another phone interview completed and another face-to-face interview set up for tomorrow. Tomorrow. That's kind of quick.

I haven't done a job interview in well over a year and a half, and I'm slightly apprehensive about the whole situation. The jobs I'm interviewing for are both commission based, which is a totally different ball game than any other professional field I've been in thus far. My heart is not necessarily set on getting either of the positions, but I care enough that I want to make a good impression and walk away knowing that I'd done the best I could. Offers for the jobs wouldn't be bad either...

Well, here's hoping tomorrow ends up being a good day!

No comments: