Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Thinking Positively

Here are some happy thoughts as of late:

* I got to Skype with one of my friends who is abroad at a time when I really needed to talk to them
* Outdoor Mass went spectacularly well last weekend
* I finally finished watching all 10 seasons of Friends
* The weather is starting to get perfect
* My cousins are moving to the St. Cloud area soon
* Only two more days until weekend
* Making new friends is wonderful
* Someone sneakily left me roses and a super sweet note outside my door Monday night
* I get to babysit Miss Becca and her little brother again really soon!
* Speaking of babysitting, I get to babysit my boss's kids tomorrow night
* Peanut butter M&M's are amazing

Sadly, that's all I've got at this point. xo

No comments: