Why Blog?

I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Boredom

Today has been the most boring day thus far in the school year. I have no energy to do anything, and I can't sleep for more than about half an hour. I'm starving but nothing sounds appealing, and besides that, my food supply is fairly depleted. I also can't concentrate on my homework, so this forced day of rest has been absolutely unproductive. So, I have been facebook stalking people, looking up snack recipes, and changing my blog background. Which is actually something I do quite often when I'm really bored. Okay, that's all.

Rachel

And apparently I have lost the ability to make coherent sentences. I apologize.

No comments: