Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
I Want My Mommy
Being sick is no fun. I woke up two days ago and thought I had strep, so I went in for a strep test (it came back negative). Over the past two days, I have been feeling worse and worse, and now I'm at the point where absolutely nothing sounds good; not even sleeping. My throat still hurts, my stomach now hurts, every time I swallow my ear makes a funny noise, and my head feels like it's going to explode. I've been taking nasal spray (medicated and non-medicate) to no avail, and I've also been trying extra strength tylenol, which isn't helping either. I can feel the "sinus headache" all the way through my jaw, and my back teeth hurt from it. Food sounds gross, fluids aren't doing much for me, I can't concentrate on homework, and I can't sleep because I can't breathe very well. To top it all off, Erin's sick too, so we're both just miserable and there's no one to take care of us. Yuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment