Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Thoughts, Thoughts, and More Thoughts
Well, I thought I had more thoughts to share for today, but apparently I don't; just new classes and old friends. Huh. Well, I hope that everyone is enjoying these lovely days and that all the college students out there are settling back into a routine. Talk to you when you contact me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dearest Rachel,
I would like to point out that it is not JUST the Campus Ministry girls who stay at Perkins until 3am.
Sincerely,
The Prophet
Post a Comment