Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Oh Yeah!
This year has been a little difficult for me to adjust to. I haven't been feeling very sociable and I feel like there aren't many people that I actually enjoy spending time with. I've been spending a ton of time with Matt, and sometimes I get the feeling that he's the only one that I ever see, which is pretty much fine with me. However, on Monday I ran into a friend of mine and made plans to hang out with him last night after my night class. For most of the semester, I've been making plans with people and then being rude and coming up with an excuse to get out of the plans at last minute, but I decided to actually go and spend time with my boys last night. And it was a good thing. I obviously forgot that there are people here that I actually like, so it was kind of an aha! moment. Sad, huh? Anyway, I had a great time hanging out with Jordan and Nick last night, and I've also had a chance to spend some time with Molly and Laura and Brittany since I got back to school, and it's been kind of nice. Who knows, maybe this semester will be better than last semester...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment