Why Blog?
I'm a 22 year college graduate, documenting the things in my life that I want to always remember. The big things, the little things, the crazy things, the everyday things. It gets a bit random at times, and sometimes I like to ponder on the craziness of life. There's nothing earth-shattering here, but I like to think it's all fun to read. Read, leave me comments, ask questions, enjoy.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Snap Judgments
So I've been looking through my old posts on here and I've realized that I make judgments about my classes after the first period of each one, only to change my mind a few weeks in. This semester was no exception. I got done with my first day of classes and thought that I would hate them all. I'm once again one of the youngest in each of my classes, and I only like one of my professors so far. However, I am now half way through my second day of each of my classes, and I think I might actually like some of them. I am taking Language, Gender, and Culture; Biomedical and Health Ethics; Algebraic Structures; and Mass Media and Children. Other than math, they all seem very interesting, and for my Mass Media and Children class I get to work at a local Kidstop or Boy's and Girl's Club. That is definitely something that I'm looking forward to; I've really missed working with children. The interesting thing about this semester will be my schedule. I have three classes every other day, and a night class on Tuesday. This means that I only have class every other day and three day weekends every weekend. Yay! On my off days, I will put in some time in the office for Campus Ministry and work at either Kidstop or the Boy's and Girl's Club. I anticipate that it will be slightly difficult to adjust to this type of schedule, but we'll see how it goes. Here's to a good semester, I guess! love lots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment